Inside Sales Parts Department & Warehouse Support Assistant (Hanover, Maryland)
- Division: Chesapeake Systems
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Hanover, MD
Chesapeake Systems, LLC is a manufacturer’s representative for HVAC parts and equipment, located in Hanover, MD. We provide only the highest quality products and service solutions to best support the needs of engineers, contractors, wholesalers and owners. Chesapeake Systems is proud to represent some of the top manufacturers of quality HVAC products in the industry.
We currently have an opening in our Parts Department for an Inside Sales & Warehouse Support Assistant. We are looking for a detail oriented and highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
This Inside Sales & Warehouse Support Assistant’s primary responsibilities are to coordinate the sales and delivery efforts of our parts department while also providing warehouse operational support.
Essential Functions - Parts
- Work directly with customer to provide quotes and process orders for various parts and equipment sales.
- Work closely with vendors to verify and expedite orders.
- Enter all orders in our current accounting system.
- Process returned goods to vendors or to the Chesapeake inventory.
- Assist with our inventory control process.
- Attend training sessions for products represented at Chesapeake.
- Remain knowledgeable on parts and equipment of all manufactures sold by Chesapeake Systems.
Essential Functions - Warehouse
- Make arrangements with and schedule carriers for delivery and pick up of shipments for all divisions within Chesapeake Systems.
- Receive products in, and in a timely manner, place products in stock or arranges delivery/shipment to customer.
- Upon receipt of products, complete appropriate paperwork and makes data entries in our current accounting system.
- Help maintain the warehouse as a clean and safe environment.
- As needed, help move product and/or bins or set up new shelving in order to properly accommodate inventory.
- Assists walk-in customers with pickup orders and process credit cards as required.
- Assists the Operations Manager with warehouse inventory control as needed.
- Forklift certified
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- The position will work primarily in the office environment of the parts department and in the warehouse anytime the need arises.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be able to use a computer to access, input, and retrieve information.
- Must be able to tolerate cool and warm working environments.
- May on occasion be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Two years similar experience.
- Must possess forklift certification. Chesapeake Systems will provide training if required to obtain certificates.
- High School Education or GED.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- We offer an excellent compensation package, comprehensive benefits and significant growth potential for results driven individuals.
Chesapeake Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Respond with your resume and salary requirements, please.
7400 Coca Cola Drive, Hanover, MD 21076